Let us Talk. When you meet our agents, you will not be hearing some high-pressure regurgitated sales pitch. When we first meet with a client, our objective is to determine what their needs are and to choose the best course of action to get their homes sold.
At no cost to the homeowner, we retain the services of a home inspector for a preliminary inspection report and/or home staging consultation. The report provides insight on what can be expected from the buyer's inspection report which is normally used by buyers to negotiate the sale price.
We build anticipation by advertising that the sale is "coming soon" through various outlets including all social media platforms, direct mail, and blast text to both individuals and other real estate professionals.
We hire a professional photographer to take photos and videos which are used in the marketing of your home. The video includes a 3D walk-through of the home.
We show the property extensively, scheduling a minimum of three (3) open houses, and making sure all buyers are prequalified.
We order a preliminary title. The biggest problem that causes a contract to be canceled is title issues. Our broker, who is also a real estate attorney for 25 years, obtains the title so that any title issues can be addressed prior to Closing.
We Screen all offers making sure the buyers are qualified and have the monies needed to purchase the property. We also make sure they do not have any prior bankruptcies or foreclosures which can result in their lender denying the loan.
We make sure the contracts are signed and executed by both sides as soon as possible.
Once in contract, we remain proactive and make sure that our client's contract is prioritized by both the attorneys (buyers and sellers), and are processed expeditiously.
1. Schedule inspection if requested by the buyer.
2. Follow up with the homeowner’s attorney to make sure contracts are sent out.
3. Follow up with buyer’s attorney to make sure buyer signs contract.
4. Follow up with seller’s attorney to make sure seller signs contract.
5, Obtain a copy of the contract of sale.
6. Follow up in 30 days to ensure the buyer is working on the mortgage and has ordered the title report.
7. Obtain a copy of the title report and advise the seller of any issues.
8. Follow up in 45 days to ensure the buyer has obtained mortgage commitment.
9. Schedule a walk-through of the property prior to closing.
10. Attend closing.